Thursday, May 29, 2008

Friends

Friends...can play a major role on a persons life.It can Influences on our decisions,towards something.cos most of the times,when we wanna do some decisions sure we're gonna ask parents or friends suggestions,mixing which kinds of friends can even change our future.i still remember what David said before,Choosing A Friends is Based On Quality Not Quantities.SomeHow this words gave me a huge meaning,from that moment i really know that doesn't matter how many friends that u got,or how popular u are.If those friend gave u bad influences,U can probably ruin ur own life just for folowing what they did,for examples like ask u to go taking drugs,fighting with other ppl,Or maybe asking u to go some unnessarily places.So for me this kind of friends,i will really stay away from it.From my experience,i used to got alot this kind of friends,by that time i used to have alot of fun,but somehow they can't understand me.when i got problem,noone will willing to help me.And started to stay away from me,And then i realize that this kind of friends is not really called "Friend",because friend will help u when u have problems,will advice u when u doing something thats not right,and also will share the joy with u and u will do the same for him or her.And thanks to God i've already found the friends that i've been looking for,and thats is in church.Somehow Gods know what i need,and gave me unexpectedly and i really need to thanks God for that.Thru the new friends that i knew,my life started to changes,my attitude started to change and i began to know how to appreciate my friends and my families.

No comments: