Tuesday, October 28, 2008

many things had been passed...
i don't even know whether is good or bad..
well...one thing is good was about to come though...
that is my birthday...im still gathering some money for my birthday...
i got a habit for myself...during my birthday...i will spend ppl whom i invite to eat something nice...which mostly i invite is my cousins...
they all said that i shouldn't waste my money like that...which i don't really agree of it
i don't feel sad if i spend all the money on my birthday...cos i think its worth it
if money spend...still can earn it back...
wad i wanted the most is...all of them is having fun that day
i want my birthday to be day that our cousins can gather together...have fun together..and could pull the relationship more closer....
a day that when we mention of it...we will remember all the good and fun things that we used to did on my past birthdays...
soo seriously....i don't care bout how much money i spend on that day...because its really worth it
a good memory on it...its simply priceless to me.

days have been passed...and i still haven't find the fund for my educations yet..
actually i was kinda afraid of it....its been soo long since the last time i have really studied...
im not sure that i could really handle all the stress that is about to come...
i was afraid that everything was happen too fast...
still remember one of my cousins says that....God's work is really fast...whether u like it or not...u are apart of it...and there is not turning back.
i really do understand this words...but sometimes its kinda hard to accept it
i was afraid that...i will dissapoint everyone that had put hope on me
And i know the feeling of dissapointed ppl...its really bad..i really hate it...cos past of my life..
all i do...is dissapoint ppl around me..and i really dont want this to happen anymore.
all i can really do is....do with all my best on it...soo i won't have any regreat on it.
One of my cousins still said that...In future what ever difficulties or stress that u might be facing..
just remember that all this things...is making u to be a more better and improvised person..
and always Thank God for it...
this word's reminds me of a phrase...What Ever He Do,He Do It Because He Loves Me
And my cousins also prophecied one thing to me...is that in future...i will be a great leader...
which i don't really have the confident to be one...but i really do hope that i could be a great leader in future...but anyways...i'll put all this on the hand's of God...let him plan for my future..and my destiny...all i can do is that...be myself and what ever i do ...i will give all my best on it.And thanks phoebe...ur advice had really touches my heart..and i will always remember it.

4 comments:

♥ BabyRachel ♥ said...

hey..sry ya..my comp got prob..couldn't do watever u were askin me to do..can send again??

Paul's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul's Blog said...

great bro...i like the way u are
i have a feeling on u when I reading this post, i think there is a message for you:

The work of miracle will happen in your life one day, although there are miracle happens in the past, but still , there is still a greater and bigger miracle is going to happen in your life, and you are going to glorify God's name in front of the youth!

You are an example to the people, a good example to the people, a respectful example to the youths.

You have the faith of Abraham, the faith of Abraham is in you, the faith of Abraham will be given to you while you open up your heart and your spirit to crossover every circumstances you met in your life. Faith won't grow in 1 second nor 1 day, it will grow day by day in your life. And yes, there is a seed of Abraham's faith in you.

David Kong, you are a blessing to the others. People received blessings through your testimony.

Your parents will see your changes, your parents will believe in Christ, your siblings will be a great missionary for God.

You like a soldier, a hard training solder. Sometimes you hardly can handle the matter in front of you, sometimes you're weaken. But the Lord says, not by might, not by strength, but by the Spirit of God, the will be done. By the spirit of God, you will start to lead a troop of the armies, by then, the armies will grow and grow and grow, until you have the expand your troop until 12 other troops!!!!


Amen bro, this is the message.

Kenneth said...

Hey bro. Don't let lose of your confidence. Believe in yourself, telling the whole world that one day you will become a great leader. Tell the world that one day you'll a better person. Believe our Father heard your prayer and planned everything for you. Set your thoughts like this. Believe that it is happening and it will realize one day. =) Then the Miracle will happen.